Monday, November 5, 2012

BAD MOMENT..I Need Your Help...johnny baker

Hello,

  I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my trip. I'm currently in Manila, Philippines on a short vacation as I write this what happened today is unbelievable and now I am stuck here.  I got robbed at GUN POINT on my way to the hotel and my money, credit cards, phone and other valuables were stolen. Thank God they did not take my passport. I have been to the Embassy and the Police here,but they're not helping issues at all they asked me to wait for 3weeks but I can't wait till then as my return flight leaves in few hours from now.,we are freaked out at the moment

Please I need you to loan me some money, I promise to refund you as soon as i'm back home, All i need is 1,850.00 USD but I will appreciate any amount you can spare.. I'll be waiting to hear back from you on how you can get the funds to me please..

Thank You,

johnny 

No comments: